NERC Engineering Evaluation and Compliance Assessment
Achieving compliance with NERC requirements takes knowledge of the complex and ever-changing regulations. Start with our initial compliance assessment. Evaluation of your infrastructure involves on-site data collection and analysis by our highly-trained and experienced engineers. They will perform computer modeling and analysis of your electrical system and will provide you with a detailed report with recommendations and possible corrective actions required for achieving NERC compliance.
Relay Settings, Logic & Programming
ERS' protection and control engineers can help determine the best configurable relay settings and logic to provide maximum system protection, advanced functionality, and compliance with NERC requirements. Our engineers will take time to fully understand and define your system's requirements, such as how the protection system should respond in the event of a fault, how protective relays should communicate with other systems, and what functions, in addition to protection, the relays should perform.
- Ensure standard compliance and avoid costly fines
- Mitigate risk and maintain a safe work environment
- Increase generator stability
- Decrease nuisance tripping and unplanned outages
- Increase infrastructure performance
- Improve grid reliability
- Deep expertise across all NERC regulatory standards and updates
- Compliance assessment, gap analysis, on-site data collection, and comprehensive documentation
- Engineer designed assessment tools, to determine your current level of compliance with applicable requirements
- Conceptual design study or turnkey solution for sequence of event recorder/FR/DDR system retrofit/upgrade, for compliance with NERC PRC-002 requirements
- Reporting capabilities with recommended improvements and/or corrective actions
Documents and Downloads