Electrical Safety Training for NFPA 70E Arc Flash and OSHA 1910, 1-Day Course
This 1-day, electrical safety training course will explain the principles of arc flash protection, as well as, address the fundamentals of electrical hazards, safe work practices, and risk mitigation. The course will also provide a review of the industry codes and standard specifications regulating safety compliance.
Electrical Safety Training for NFPA 70E, 2-Day Course
This electrical safety training course is designed to provide critical components of the training required to become an NFPA 70E "Qualified Person". This 16-hour, 2-day seminar will cover NFPA 70E requirements, proper operation and maintenance of major electrical components, and mitigation techniques for site and equipment specific safety hazards.
Electrical System Training for Data Center Facilities, 2-Day Course
This course is focused on electrical power systems management and safety in data center facilities. Data centers are complex and remaining knowledgeable on how to support their electrical power systems and components is critical.
Electrical System Training for Health Care Facilities, 2-Day Course
This 2-day course focuses on electrical power system management and safety in health care facilities. It provides an understanding of electrical system operation, maintenance requirements, and troubleshooting approaches for managing power system reliability and safety.
Electrical System Training for Water Treatment Plants, 2-Day Course
This 2-day course is focused on electrical power systems management and safety in water treatment facilities. It provides an understanding of electrical system operation, maintenance requirements, and troubleshooting approaches to managing power system reliability and safety. The course also covers electrical system design, instrumentation, and control systems that are utilized in daily operations.
- Mitigate risk and reduce safety hazards
- Minimize occupational injuries
- Enhance worker safety
- Achieve and maintain regulatory compliance
- Mitigate business liabilities
- Maintain an excellent safety record
- Our compliance services team will help you navigate NFPA and other applicable standards and identify areas of risk or non-compliance
- Our certified safety trainers will deliver on-site training at your facility, campus, or worksite
- ERS maintains a superior safety rating, safe work practices, and award-winning safety programs
Documents and Downloads