Electrical Safety Training for NFPA 70E Arc Flash and OSHA 1910, 1-Day Course
This 1-day, electrical safety training course will explain the principles of arc flash protection, as well as, address the fundamentals of electrical hazards, safe work practices, and risk mitigation. The course will also provide a review of the industry codes and standard specifications regulating safety compliance.
Electrical Safety Training for NFPA 70E, 2-Day Course
This electrical safety training course is designed to provide critical components of the training required to become an NFPA 70E "Qualified Person". This 16-hour, 2-day seminar will cover NFPA 70E requirements, proper operation and maintenance of major electrical components, and mitigation techniques for site and equipment specific safety hazards.
- Mitigate risk and reduce safety hazards
- Minimize occupational injuries
- Enhance worker safety
- Achieve and maintain regulatory compliance
- Mitigate business liabilities
- Maintain an excellent safety record
- Our compliance services team will help you navigate NFPA and other applicable standards and identify areas of risk or non-compliance
- Our certified safety trainers will deliver on-site training at your facility, campus, or worksite
- ERS maintains a superior safety rating, safe work practices, and award-winning safety programs