Ensure you have a disaster preparedness and recovery plan. Make sure your electrical system is well maintained, secured, and precautions are in place before an unplanned event occurs. Services include standby services, system maintenance, damage assessment and inspection, equipment repair, refurbishment, replacement, and acceptance testing.
Rent the critical power equipment you need to keep vital applications online. Whether you need equipment for an unplanned emergency outage or you need temporary power for a planned maintenance outage, facility upgrade, or just need additional capacity, ERS maintains an extensive inventory of equipment rental solutions for you. Available equipment includes uninterruptible power supply (UPS)systems or stand-alone batteries.
- Quicker, safer, and more cost-effective return to business occurs with professional, comprehensive emergency preparedness and response tailored to specific recovery objectives
- Reduced exposure to risk results from focused and experienced hazard and risk management
- Better use of internal resources and personnel is achieved as the ERS experts handle emergency recovery while your people stay focused on business-critical tasks
- Improved compliance with industry regulations occurs through strict adherence to the latest industry safety standards
- Deep infrastructure expertise across the entire electrical system from generation and transmission to distribution and secondary distribution infrastructures
- Technical knowledge base from 100,000 completed projects supporting ~400,000 pieces of equipment
- Documented quality program to ensure standardized and consistent service delivery everywhere you operate
- Superior safety ratings, safe work practices, and award-winning safety programs
- Industry-leading customer satisfaction and Net Promoter Score
- Nationwide staff of registered professional engineers
- A Leader in staffing Level 3 & 4 NETA-Certified technicians
- Longevity of qualified technical resources
- Founding member of InterNational Electrical Testing Association (NETA).
- Participate and lead standards development including NFPA, IEEE, and NETA
- Customer resolution center available 24x7x365 for emergency support
- Comprehensive test equipment calibration program'
- Standardized data acquisition tool deployed across our global service organization, ensuring consistent, standardized data collection across each equipment type anywhere in the world
- State-of-the-art equipment and diagnostic software and tools
- Easy-to-read technical reports, compatible with NFPA and NETA standards