Keeping batteries and UPSs up and running amidst a pandemic
Working collaboratively with a data center customer in the southeast, ERS delivered on and met the required time frame and safety requirements.
- Need to replace 800+ batteries, capacitors, and fans within 4 UPS units
- Need to ensure COVID19 safety protocols were met
- Need to have qualified technicians to ensure all industry standards and compliance are addressed
- Need to get the project completed within a set timeframe
- Partnering with this data center customer, ERS developed a solution that met their specific safety needs while ensuring the project was executed on time.
- Our customer vetted our technicians' experience and expertise in DC services and was confident in our team's background, skills and capabilities.
- Our team established a project schedule that met the customer's required time line.
- Our team provided additional resources to meet the customer's COVID19 safety requirements.
- All 800+ batteries, capacitors, and fans were successfully replaced and operational.
- The customer's battery system is now online and compliant.
- All project execution timelines were met.
- The customer is satisfied and looking to partner with ERS again in the future.