Partial discharge testing can detect issues early and prevent unplanned downtime. Partial discharge testing, as part of a routine maintenance plan, provides critical data and can detect system issues to better manage risk, prioritize equipment maintenance, and optimize budgets. Electrical Reliability Services' team offers unparalleled expertise in PD testing, providing fast, accurate results to help you improve power system reliability and worker safety.
Transformer Services/Oil & Fluid Analysis
Fluid sampling and analysis as part of your preventive maintenance plan, can extend the life of your most valuable assets. While large power transformers are among the most reliable equipment used in electrical power systems, failures do occur. Replacing a transformer is expensive and lead times are long. Performing routine oil/fluid analysis is the most effective, cost-efficient tool used to identify problems early, maximizing the life expectancy of your critical assets while avoiding costly outages.
Infrared Services/Thermal Imaging
Infrared testing can detect trouble spots while equipment remains energized. A leading cause of electrical equipment failure is overheating caused by poor connections, overloaded circuits, failing components, or imbalanced loads. Electrical Reliability Services' infrared, thermal imaging services will help you identifying conditions that could result in a fire or electrical breakdown, allowing you to take action before damage or unplanned outages occur.
- Earlier detection of problems minimizes major system damage or unplanned downtime
- Better compliance with safety standards and insurance company recommendations
- Fewer emergency repairs and maintenance costs are the result of regular detection and correction of hot spots that could lead to expensive downtime
- Improved system reliability is achieved as IR services mitigate the deterioration of electrical connections that could result in fire or electrical breakdown
- Deep infrastructure expertise across the entire electrical system from generation and transmission to distribution and secondary distribution infrastructures
- Technical knowledge base from 100,000 completed projects supporting ~400,000 pieces of equipment
- Documented quality program to ensure standardized and consistent service delivery everywhere you operate
Superior safety ratings, safe work practices, and award-winning safety programs
- Industry-leading customer satisfaction and Net Promoter Score
- Nationwide staff of registered professional engineers
- A leader in staffing Level 3 & 4 NETA-Certified technicians
- Longevity of qualified technical resources
- Founding member of InterNational Electrical Testing Association (NETA)
- Participate and lead standards development including NFPA, IEEE, and NETA
- Customer resolution center available 24x7x365 for emergency support
- Comprehensive test equipment calibration program
- Standardized data acquisition tool deployed across our global service organization, ensuring consistent, standardized data collection across each equipment type anywhere in the world
- State-of-the-art equipment and diagnostic software and tools
- Easy-to-read technical reports, compatible with NFPA and NETA standards