Aligning with partners who understand the importance of collaborative communication, who offer a large, flexible workforce, and who maintain an exceptional safety record is critical to your project's success. Electrical Reliability Services (ERS) offers a dedicated team of professionals including project managers, engineers and field technicians that provide support from pre-construction to closeout. For over 50 years ERS has been partnering with contractors, owners and construction firms on major and mega-sized projects. We are familiar with the challenges that come along with complex projects and understand how to execute them effectively.
Electrical System Acceptance Testing
Ensure all electrical power system assets and connections are in the best possible operating condition to maximize system availability and prevent unexpected downtime. Services include visual and mechanical inspections and equipment and system testing in accordance with the InterNational Electrical Testing Association Standard for Acceptance Testing Specifications (ANSI/NETA ATS).
Switchgear Acceptance Testing
Verify that mission-critical switchgear equipment has integrity and the ability to effectively support 100% of the rated load in normal operation and to provide overload and short-circuit protection per design documents. Perform visual and mechanical inspection, dielectric withstand voltage, ground-resistance, and system function tests and phasing checks. Procedures are in accordance with the InterNational Electrical Testing Association Standard for Acceptance Testing Specifications (ANSI/NETA ATS).
Circuit Breaker Acceptance Testing
Ensure circuit breakers are in the best possible operating condition to maximize system availability and prevent unexpected downtime. Services include visual and mechanical inspection and resistance and pickup voltage tests. Procedures are in accordance with the InterNational Electrical Testing Association Standard for Acceptance Testing Specifications (ANSI/NETA ATS).
Full Lifecycle Commissioning
Commissioning is a quality assurance process that begins during planning and design and continues through construction, acceptance, occupancy, and post-occupancy. The activities performed during each phase of the commissioning process include activities from commissioning plan and specifications development, design review and scheduling to testing and verification, final commissioning report, training verification and warranty reviews.
Power system engineering services can help you avoid accidents, productivity losses, and determine the presence and location of potential hazards. Some of our engineering services include arc flash studies, single-line diagrams, short circuit and coordination studies, power quality studies and harmonic analysis, and more.
Since 1971, our team of NETA certified engineers, technicians, and service professionals bring their experience and expertise to every project to ensure compliance and consistency. ERS created a systematic process, based on the Project Management Institute, for managing complicated projects that ensures smooth planning and execution. We offer the following:
- An experienced project management team that ensures easy navigation through complex projects
- Seamless exchange of information and updates between all project channels to ensure collaborative communication
- Knowledgeable engineers and technicians who understand critical customer requirements
- A proven track record in managing dynamic schedules and juggling numerous moving parts
- A time driven team who knows how missing milestones can derail a project quickly and has the tools to stay on track
- An experienced team that can identify and resolve challenges before they arrive
- One of the largest teams of Level 3 & 4 NETA certified technicians in the industry
- Corporate commitment to the safety of employees and customers with one of the highest safety ratings in our industry
- Customized reporting system to ensure on-time delivery and NETA compliance