Full Lifecycle Commissioning
Commissioning is a quality assurance process that begins during planning and design and continues through construction, acceptance, occupancy, and post-occupancy. The activities performed during each phase of the commissioning process include activities from commissioning plan and specifications development, design review and scheduling to testing and verification, final commissioning report, training verification and warranty reviews.
Other Commissioning Services
ERS offers flexible solutions to solve your unique challenges in your new or existing facility. If our commissioning packages do not meet your needs, you can customize your own solution by choosing from these individual commissioning services:
- LEED Commissioning
- Facility Audits
- MOP/SOP/EOP Procedure Development
ERS Commissioning – Your Partner for Success.
- Your project stays on track and on budget with fewer change orders, costly delays, and rework.
- Less unplanned downtime results from early detection and correction of problems.
- Reduced lifecycle costs result from optimizing system performance.
- More convenient, single-source accountability is achieved through streamlined project management and communication from your CxA.
- Our commissioners identify design, installation, and startup deficiencies to help safeguard against human errors that contribute to failures and outages, safety problems, and inefficiencies.
- 15+ years of commissioning experience
- Over 10 million square feet commissioned in the last 5 years
- Experience ranging from small POP sites and office buildings to large laboratories, call centers and Tier IV enterprise data centers
- Commissioners familiar with both Gold and Silver LEED buildings
- Active participant in the Building Commissioning Association and the InterNational Electrical Testing Association (NETA)
- Certified Building Commissioning Professional (BCxP), NETA Certified field engineers